This project aims to create a university and investment company of a new type, that would be able to retain an unlimited number of developing projects and raise capital on par with pension funds. It will be focused on projects in capital intensive and heavily R&D-dependent sectors such as space, fundamental science, life extension, etc., as well as on early-stage ventures.
Market uptake is rooted in demand for investments from entrepreneurs and technologies, as well as in the fundamental shift in the educational market.
- For the last 20 years, entrepreneurship has seen a 15-fold growth in numbers and now tallies more than 450 million people. The number of business people of all sorts is expected to grow four times in the near ten years, up to 15-20 percent of global population. This will generate a steady market request for competencies, services, resources, business education, and mentoring.
- World schools, colleges, and universities now host some 1.3 billion students, and within ten years this number will be doubled.
- During this same this period, at least 1 billion students will try to launch their projects and try to learn how to be entrepreneurs.
Blockchain propagation, ICO evolvement, and tokenization open an opportunity to invest small amounts in multitudinous projects from any part of the world and discard the need to be a qualified investor. Tens of millions of businesses can be funded at the same time, and this changes the whole approach: from manual control to automated investment decisions made by scoring based and data-driven AI. Based upon the assertions above, Serendipity University will encapsulate the functions of:
- Automated investment management fund and ICO platform;
- News and media company + PR and marketing agency;
- Business incubator with mentorship network;
- Recruitment agency.
Serendipity University is committed to dominating the feasible $50 trillions market of perspective projects financing.